Laser Neck Lift - Westlake Village, CA

I had the procedure done on 2/26/14 so I am just 7...

I had the procedure done on 2/26/14 so I am just 7 days post-op. The procedure is pain-less. You can feel a little tugging of the cannula but no pain during the procedure and I haven't had any pain after the procedure. I have a little tenderness around my jaw line, still swollen under my neck and a little bruised. I cannot at this point say whether I am happy with the results but I am happy that I found Dr. Tansavatdi and her staff. I have a follow-up appointment in two weeks. I will provide an update of the results.

Laser Neck Lift Follow-Up

The laser neck lift for me did not achieve the results that I was looking for so; therefore, I opted to have an actual surgical procedure to tighten my neck. I am extremely happy with the results with the surgical procedure. I just had my 4 month post-op with Dr. Tansavatdi. Dr. Tansavatdi and her staff are wonderful. They go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy with your results. Dr. Tansavatdi (not her staff) called me to ensure that I are doing well after the surgery and to answer any questions that I or my husband may had forgotten. She follows your recovery closely to ensure that you do achieve optimum results. I would highly recommend her!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tansavatdi was so wonderful about discussing the procedure. She spent an entire hour going over the procedure and answering any questions or concerns. She has a great personality and you feel like you are speaking to a close friend. Her credentials are extraordinary and she has received great reviews which I believe are a must for someone that is thinking about having a facial procedure done.