Laser Neck Lift - Westlake Village, CA

I had the procedure done on 2/26/14 so I am just 7...

I had the procedure done on 2/26/14 so I am just 7 days post-op. The procedure is pain-less. You can feel a little tugging of the cannula but no pain during the procedure and I haven't had any pain after the procedure. I have a little tenderness around my jaw line, still swollen under my neck and a little bruised. I cannot at this point say whether I am happy with the results but I am happy that I found Dr. Tansavatdi and her staff. I have a follow-up appointment in two weeks. I will provide an update of the results.
I'm getting the procedure down Nov 7th. How did it end up for you? Did you get the results you wanted?
Thank you for your review, glad the procedure was painless. Did you take a before picture and will you be taking progress pictures to share with us?
I did not take a before picture. Dr. Tansavatdi's office took one. I can take progress pictures but if I don't have the before picture, you would not be able to see the progress. I'm sure Dr. Tansavatdi's office will take a final picture. Maybe she will post them on her site. Didn't even think to do this because this is the first procedure that I have had done on my face.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tansavatdi was so wonderful about discussing the procedure. She spent an entire hour going over the procedure and answering any questions or concerns. She has a great personality and you feel like you are speaking to a close friend. Her credentials are extraordinary and she has received great reviews which I believe are a must for someone that is thinking about having a facial procedure done.