Great Results! Belotero and Radiesse - Westlake Village, CA

She injected Belotero to improve the crepy skin...

She injected Belotero to improve the crepy skin under my eyes! Wow, you can't tell it's there and the skin looks so much better.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was a nervous patient, never had fillers before. I was concerned about looking natural. I was so impressed with Dr. T's expertise and skill!She used Radiesse along my jowl line and again, you cannot tell anything was done, the look has just dramatically improved! This Dr. knows her stuff, and she is a real artist!

Hi Sandra1429,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!  I don't know too much about Belotero, what is the downtime like?  Did you have any bruising for either of the fillers?  That is so neat that Radiesse helps with jowl lines.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Kate

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Radiesse community.