Great Results! So happy!!- Austin, TX

I had my inner/outer thighs, lower abdomen and...

I had my inner/outer thighs, lower abdomen and flanks done yesterday and other than the initial pricks and stings from anesthesia there was no pain. It was really no big deal for me at all. I thought the doc did a good job, it was cool hearing the popping sounds of the fat cells being zapped with the laser. I noticed that he was really paying attention to detail and came back each area at least 3 times. Near the end he took a five minute break (gave me a chance to run to the restroom too) then looked me over, added more marks and spent about 20 more minutes fine tuning everything. The experience was good, but now sitting home in the compression garmets and feeling like I just went bull riding, it kinda sucks. I am definitely using the pain meds perscribed and taking it easy. I will upload my before pictures today and the afters when they are available. Thx!

Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

I got my outer thighs done as well! Glad you are seeing positive results. Hope they continue!
Amazing!!
Wow, amazing difference! Lookin good!
I did my flanks and outer thighs 2 weeks ago, healing amazingly, still swollen but already see HUGE improvements in shape. I also had mine done at Westlake but with Dr Craven. I highly recommend this facility and their doctors. You can see my after picture on my profile. Still swollen in that picture but the difference is pretty amazing.
Yay that's fantastic! I'm so thrilled too! Even went new clothes shopping today!!!!
Have you taken any after photos yet, or is there still too much swelling?
No swelling is totally gone from what I can tell. I just haven't gotten around to it but ill try to tonight :)
Hi Chrischris-I've been thinking about doing my inner and outer thighs. After the procedure, was the pain on the backside, so it was hard to sit down? And, what type of compression garment to you wear for just the thighs, something like a pair of shorts?
The pain I experienced was more in my inner thigh area (I think it had to do with gravity and the very swollen lymph nodes in that area. Sitting was not a problem but spending time with my hubby was for a couple if weeks. However, in retrospect it was totally worth it. My results are fantastic and I could have never achieved them on my own. I highly recommend that you go for it! Good luck!!
Also, they give you the compression garmet, mine was like high waisted bike shorts with zippers on the side.
Hi Chrischris, I have my appointment in 2 weeks at the same facility as you. Wondering how you are recovering? I'm scared about being awake but reading your review makes me less scared.
Honestly, I'm one week out today and am still in pain a little on my thighs (my stomach is fine) but I think it's probably because I've been cheating on wearing the compression garmets a little. They get pretty annoying but every time I try taking them off for a few hours I start to hurt again. Also be prepared to wear sweats/yoga pants for a while because Im still swollen around the midsection so jeans are still out. But as far as being awake, it's really no problem. The Xanax type pull you take an hour before totally relaxes you. You will be great, and even though still swollen I can already see the results! I it's totally worth everything and you will love it!
So good to hear. I will email you privately.
Hi Chrischris thanks for your review, it was super informative.