Great Results! So happy!!- Austin, TX

I had my inner/outer thighs, lower abdomen and...

I had my inner/outer thighs, lower abdomen and flanks done yesterday and other than the initial pricks and stings from anesthesia there was no pain. It was really no big deal for me at all. I thought the doc did a good job, it was cool hearing the popping sounds of the fat cells being zapped with the laser. I noticed that he was really paying attention to detail and came back each area at least 3 times. Near the end he took a five minute break (gave me a chance to run to the restroom too) then looked me over, added more marks and spent about 20 more minutes fine tuning everything. The experience was good, but now sitting home in the compression garmets and feeling like I just went bull riding, it kinda sucks. I am definitely using the pain meds perscribed and taking it easy. I will upload my before pictures today and the afters when they are available. Thx!

You look awesome!
I had abs, flanks, inner & outer thighs done. Im almost a year out. You look great!
I got my outer thighs done as well! Glad you are seeing positive results. Hope they continue!
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon