Natural Look Am Happy with - Australia, AU

I had very hooded drooping eyelids. I used to...

I had very hooded drooping eyelids. I used to have big green eyes and then they become partially covered by the hoods. I am 52 and did not want a stretched, cosmetic look. My surgeon did want me to have a brown lift also, but I was uncertain. However in hindsight maybe a slight brown lift would have given me a more youthful look. I am very happy with the eyelid surgery. My eyes have healed well 6 weeks post op now. To be honest, not many people have noticed. But I don't think I wanted anyone to either. I just wanted to look refreshed. I was back at work a week later, suffered post op blues day 4 wondering what the hell I have done and the money spent. I can see my eyes looking better each week. I think anyone who has this procedure must understand that results are not instant, and takes time.

Wow I love your results, they are subtle but you look younger.  Congrats!

You look great and refresh. I underwent a eyelid lift that the incisions are at brow line. The suture is very visible. I am still in the recovery stage. I always wonder my decision to have the incision at brow line instead of at my crease is correct at the first place.
Congratulations, you look wonderful!! Very pretty.

More Pics Week 7

So happy with the outcome. Looking better each week. Thanks ladies for your comments too!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Close Up

Your eyes are a beautiful green! And they look do not look done they look natural and lovely!
Thank you and good luck when the time comes! :)
Thank you and good luck for when your time comes up! :)
Glen Murray

My doctor was great and all his team. I had mine done with Dr Glenn Murray at Absolute Cosmetic in Nedlands, Western Australia. He is always on call has great rapport with his patiends. . The procedure cost around $7k.