Natural Look Am Happy with - Australia, AU

I had very hooded drooping eyelids. I used to...

I had very hooded drooping eyelids. I used to have big green eyes and then they become partially covered by the hoods. I am 52 and did not want a stretched, cosmetic look. My surgeon did want me to have a brown lift also, but I was uncertain. However in hindsight maybe a slight brown lift would have given me a more youthful look. I am very happy with the eyelid surgery. My eyes have healed well 6 weeks post op now. To be honest, not many people have noticed. But I don't think I wanted anyone to either. I just wanted to look refreshed. I was back at work a week later, suffered post op blues day 4 wondering what the hell I have done and the money spent. I can see my eyes looking better each week. I think anyone who has this procedure must understand that results are not instant, and takes time.

More Pics Week 7

So happy with the outcome. Looking better each week. Thanks ladies for your comments too!

Close Up

Glen Murray

My doctor was great and all his team. I had mine done with Dr Glenn Murray at Absolute Cosmetic in Nedlands, Western Australia. He is always on call has great rapport with his patiends. . The procedure cost around $7k.