Bi-Lateral Mastectomy with Immediate Reconstruction, Nipple Reconstruction - Westchester, NY

I was previously a patient of Dr. Salzberg when I...

I was previously a patient of Dr. Salzberg when I was diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma breast cancer. I went into surgery absolutely calm knowing that I was in the best hands possible. I had a double mastectomy and immediate reconstruction with follow up nipple reconstruction on one side.

I am happy to say I am healthy today, but also have beautiful breasts ! I trust Dr. Salzberg implicitly. He is knowledgeable (a pioneer in immediate reconstruction), skilled, experienced, and understanding. His staff (Courtney Dunavant, Tammi, Beth,etc.) are amazing. I have gone back many times to Courtney for Sculptra and other cosmetic procedures. She is an artist as well as being an incredible clinician. If you are considering going to Dr. Salzberg, or his staff, you can stop researching now....You have found the best.
This form won't post without a cost included...Insurance covered my procedures.

I couldn't agree more. Strangers helped guide me when I was going through my double-mastectomy (I did choose Dr. Salzberg/Ashikari and they were WONDERFUL!!). I am here to answer questions or talk to anyone who would is going through this awful experience #payingitfoward
Thank you so very much for your sweet compliment. I think it is important that we share our stories, it helps our 'sisters' get through this time in their lives. best wishes.....
Thank you for sharing your story, you are such a strong and beautiful women.
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

If I could give Dr. Salzberg and his staff more than 5 stars, I would.