Ready to Take Down the Schnozola with One of West Palm Beach's Finest! So Nervous but Hopeful at the Same Time

I have been considering getting my nose done for...

I have been considering getting my nose done for almost 5 years and after 6 consultations, I believe I found the best Doctor for me. He has been so patient and kind! I've come in on several ocassions and even brought a friend with me but he was never annoyed and answered all our questions. He showed me a computer image of what my nose would look like after surgery and I was very pleased.

Unlike the other Doctors, he made my nose look natural and just a better version of what it is now. In my other consultations, the Doctors turned me into a completely different person (and not in a good way lol). The field I just enterred is very competitive and looks driven field, I need all the help I can get. My schnozola is one of the few things holding me back (I was actually told this by several people) and I finally decided to do something about it. I am very nervous and scared about what the recovery will entail and how long it will take for the swelling to subside.

I promise to keep everyone posted with updates and hope some of you can share some of your experiences.

Thanks :)

my surgery is on the 16th. We can compare notes:)
Good luck to you! Who is your Doctor? I just ordered the rhinoplasty recovery kit from make me heal.
Dr Walter Dishell. I had to remove his name & my pictures, because google somehow picked it up and when I googled him all my pictures came up under google imaging Good luck to you and i will look into recovery kit too Thanks!

I went for my pre-op appointment today and it went...

I went for my pre-op appointment today and it went great! Dr. Schwartz answered all my questions and was just as nice as I remembered. His entire staff is also very kind and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. He gave me very specific instructions and provided me with plenty of reading material about my upcoming surgery. I also liked the fact that he provided me with a take home healing kit that was included in the surgery price. I will be going tomorrow to get all my blood work done and hope everything is ok. I have a good feeling about this but I am still very nervous and excited at the same time. I've done plenty of research on what to expect and I've also bought the rhinoplasty survival kit from the website make me heal. I've been told that it comes in handy and I will report back whether or not it is worth the investment.

Wish me luck!
How did your surgery go????
Good luck this week! I'm sure you won't be able to think of much else, so I hope the next few days before your surgery FLY by!
Wow good luck my surgery is on the 17th November just been for my blood works today and I'm feeling nervous but exited too :) xx

My surgery went great! I can't stress how smooth...

My surgery went great! I can't stress how smooth the process was and how wonderful Dr. Schwartz and his staff have been. The facility was impecable and the nurses were very kind and reassuring. The surgery seemed very short (I guess the drugs were that good lol) I did not wake up in a lot of pain but did feel pressure on my face.

Although the splint has yet to come off, I am already inlove with my results and can see a major difference. I have been taking my pain meds religiously and my only complaint is a slight headache, the feeling of pressure on my face and lack of sleep. I've never been able to sleep on my back so it's been tough but not as bad as I imagined. I look far worse than how I feel so I am trying to stay indoors until the swelling goes down. I am having the occasional nose bleed but nothing major and only woke up once in the middle of the night to take extra pain meds because I felt a sharp pain on the bridge of my nose (hope I didn't bump it in the middle of the night).

Here are my list of must haves:
A wedge pillow to sleep on (I bought mine at make me heal) it is very comfortable and makes it easier to sleep with your head slightly elevated.
Hydrogen Peroxide
Batricin
Q-tips
*Dip the q-tips in peroxide to clean the inside of your nose but avoid going in to deep. Make sure you only enter the top of the q-tip but nothing further. Also clean the outside stitches and then dry area with another q-tip. Cover another q-tip with Batricin and insert into each nostril and over your outside stitches. This helps avoid crusting and is a trick Dr. Schwartz showed me. I try to do it without looking so I don't chicken out or have my girlfriend help me so I don't chicken out lol.
Cold eye gel mask (very important to help with swelling)
He also provided me with a special kit to help with the swelling. It comes with a gel and a small bottle of arnica pills.

Do not eat any extremely cold or warm foods (I tried both and it was not pretty lol) Follow all instructions and only eat food at room temperature. Even if you feel better than expected,do not over exert yourself because that will cause your swelling to become worse. I tried to do laundry and my one swollen eye became two swollen eyes rather quicky lol. I learned my lesson and am now staying in bed as long as I can.

I am so happy that I found Dr. Schwartz! He has been so kind throughout this entire process and always made me feel I was in the best hands. I can't believe he was in my backyard and I was travelling all the way to Miami to have Rhinoplasty consultations. I am very excited to have my splint taken off this Wednesday and will make sure to post photos ASAP.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

XOXO
Hi! Any updates? Thanks!
Can you post after pics. Thanks
Hi, let us know how the cast removal went when you get a chance! Hope you're doing okay!

It's been six months since my surgery and I am...

It's been six months since my surgery and I am loving the results! The swelling has gone down significantly and the results look very natural. I was concerned that the surgery was to conservative but in the end I know it was the best decision. Everyone comments on how great I look but they can't put their finger on what it is, and ultimately that is what I wanted. I am overall happy with my results and it was worth the pain and money. I also love that I virtually have no surgery scars and didn't suffer any nose bleeds.

I am still happy with my results but it looks like I still have a little swelling :(

I am sorry I took my photos down but no one has noticed I had surgery (still not sure if that is a good or bad thing lol) and I would like to keep it that way. I plan on going to my follow up appointment next week and ask about the swelling. I have to be honest and say that at the year mark is when I will decide if I want to go back in and make it a little more narrow.
I live in Miami , do you mind telling me what surgeons you consulted with and the experience ? Thanks !
Anyone that wants to see pics, please inbox me because I don't want to post them here for the world to see. Sorry lol
I'd like to see them! I am also 7 months post op and have already told my surgeon that I want him to make mine narrower. And I had a bump appear on the side that is bugging me out!
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found him via the internet and word of mouth from people on the Island of Palm Beach.