Amazing Mommy Make-Over -West Palm Beach, FL

I attribute my healing process and the results to...

I attribute my healing process and the results to an extremely talented surgeon. The surgery took under 4 hours! Dr. Vinas was the only surgeon I meet with that did not try to get me to have implants. I went in with a bra size of a DDD and wanted a reduction and lift not implants!! After our consult I knew he would be the surgeon I would use. He explained to me that his technique for lifting the breast gave me the fullness and lift that other surgeons’ couldn’t achieve without implants! I am now a PERFECT FULL C and can wear strapless dresses without a bra for the first time in my life.
I was not the first person I know that has had a “Mommy Make-Over”. When I compare my results to others, I am amazed. I am pleased with everything from the incision placement, thickness of the incision lines, shape of my bellybutton, size and shape of by breast and nipples. All my friends that have implants cannot believe how fantastic I look (as I look better than some of them)!

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Vinas and facility and staff at the Delray Beach Plastic surgery center! I am now 3 months post op from a breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo. I did a great deal of research and you will not find a better facility or surgeon in the South Florida area!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're pleased with your results!