MiraDry Has Allowed Me to Wear White, Tight Fitting T-shirts and Helped with my Confidence! - West Palm Beach, FL

I have always suffered from embarrassing armpit...

I have always suffered from embarrassing armpit sweat – I’ve had yellowed armpits in my t-shirts, problems wearing shirts and dresses - I wore black all the time to hide the sweat stains.

Bridesmaid dresses were chosen around my armpit sweat. I’ve used other types of doctor prescribed medications where I had to sleep in saran wrap.

I have considered inventing something that would stick or velcro to clothing so the sweat would soak up – I’ve even put maxi pads as a test.
Nothing has worked for me. Until miraDry…

Brenda, RN administered approximately 20 lydocane shots in each armpit but please don't that alarm you, it was painless.
The compassion of a RN or Doctor when administering shots is an important trait and can provide an entirely different viewpoint of a procedure if you incur painful injections. Brenda knows what she is doing and is very compassionate (I've gotten shots before that were very painful).

My first procedure was completed at a 2 and we are going to use a 3 in December for my second and final appointment.

I iced my armpits for about four hours the first day alternating arms. My armpits were swollen and slightly bruised. I started taking arnica for the bruising and was bruise free in three days and the swelling went down the following evening.

I would say I'm about 80% less sweaty after the first procedure and hope to be 95% after the next. My right armpit gets a little moist and that is all. I’ve noticed that the moistness usually occurs when I’m nervous or stressed rather than actually sweating from a workout.

I am so much more confident now that I don’t have to wear specific clothing because of unflattering armpit sweat!

The staff at MD Beauty Labs was very professional, I highly recommend this procedure and I highly recommend having it performed at MD Beauty Labs.

Somehow, this information was left off my...

Somehow, this information was left off my review:

Dr. Daniela Dadurian

I have had additional procedures performed in this office and had heard other people state what a great outcome they have received from this procedure at MD Beauty Labs. On 9/4 I had my first appointment for miraDry at MD Beauty Labs in West Palm Beach. Brenda who is a registered nurse at Dr. Dadurian’s office performed the procedure. Brenda, RN is very knowledgeable on miraDry and reviewed the procedure in detail with me.

WOW... I cannot wait to have this done.. FINALLY no more injections ..... booking my appointment as my Holiday gift to myself...

I am about to book my appointment in West Palm Beach for the new year and I wanted to know if they asked you if you want level 1 or 2

Is level 3 stronger than level 2?

Wow! I had never heard of Miradry and I suffer from hyperhydrosis and have to always wear black as well! Makes it difficult to clothes shop as there are so many materials I do not dare wear unless I dont plan on taking my jacket off! I had no idea this was an option. How many treatments does the $3,000 cover? And how many do you think you will need?
oops - my reply went in the wrong area... Hi! I have my next appointment on 12/5 and that should take care of the issue. I'm not sure if offices will continue with the procedures if you need it more than 2x. They have you fill out a form explaining your levels of sweat and then they choose the level for the equipment accordingly. Last time I was at a level 2 and next time we are going to do it at a level 3. I feel so much more confident now and I know EXACTLY where you are coming from with the issues. Good luck :)
Thanks for the response Kim! I found a dermatology place that does it here in Houston. I cant wait till i can do it! May not be for a while though.

What a great review! Thank you so much for sharing not only what it was like to live with excessive sweating, but what the procedure was like, and how you are doing now. I am so happy for you!!

When you are getting ready in the morning, or are out shopping it must be so great to gravitate towards black, then remember you can consider other colors. :)

It is. I'm so pleased with the procedure! Thank you.