MiraDry Has Allowed Me to Wear White, Tight Fitting T-shirts and Helped with my Confidence! - West Palm Beach, FL

I have always suffered from embarrassing armpit...

I have always suffered from embarrassing armpit sweat – I’ve had yellowed armpits in my t-shirts, problems wearing shirts and dresses - I wore black all the time to hide the sweat stains.

Bridesmaid dresses were chosen around my armpit sweat. I’ve used other types of doctor prescribed medications where I had to sleep in saran wrap.

I have considered inventing something that would stick or velcro to clothing so the sweat would soak up – I’ve even put maxi pads as a test.
Nothing has worked for me. Until miraDry…

Brenda, RN administered approximately 20 lydocane shots in each armpit but please don't that alarm you, it was painless.
The compassion of a RN or Doctor when administering shots is an important trait and can provide an entirely different viewpoint of a procedure if you incur painful injections. Brenda knows what she is doing and is very compassionate (I've gotten shots before that were very painful).

My first procedure was completed at a 2 and we are going to use a 3 in December for my second and final appointment.

I iced my armpits for about four hours the first day alternating arms. My armpits were swollen and slightly bruised. I started taking arnica for the bruising and was bruise free in three days and the swelling went down the following evening.

I would say I'm about 80% less sweaty after the first procedure and hope to be 95% after the next. My right armpit gets a little moist and that is all. I’ve noticed that the moistness usually occurs when I’m nervous or stressed rather than actually sweating from a workout.

I am so much more confident now that I don’t have to wear specific clothing because of unflattering armpit sweat!

The staff at MD Beauty Labs was very professional, I highly recommend this procedure and I highly recommend having it performed at MD Beauty Labs.

Somehow, this information was left off my...

Somehow, this information was left off my review:

Dr. Daniela Dadurian

I have had additional procedures performed in this office and had heard other people state what a great outcome they have received from this procedure at MD Beauty Labs. On 9/4 I had my first appointment for miraDry at MD Beauty Labs in West Palm Beach. Brenda who is a registered nurse at Dr. Dadurian’s office performed the procedure. Brenda, RN is very knowledgeable on miraDry and reviewed the procedure in detail with me.