Life Changing Experience - West Palm Beach, FL

Six years ago I began a long journey of natural...

Six years ago I began a long journey of natural weight loss. Through hard work, determination, diet and exercise I lost 160 pounds. I took my body as far as I could naturally but the excess skin from losing that much weight wasn't going anywhere. This is where Doctor Vinas came in and helped me to take my hard work and determination to the place I wanted it to be.

Over the course of a couple of years I followed his advice and suggestions. We worked together as a team to complete an arm lift, full circumferential body lift and inner thigh lift. I also had an upper and lower eyelid lift and various injectables to fill hollows where there was sagging skin on my face. Doctor Vinas has a gentle hand and won't over do things despite my requests. I have a tendency to think more is better .I appreciated his less is more, lets keep it natural looking approach.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing yoru experience with us. Congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent surgery, you must feel like you finally have the body you worked so hard for! Did you have much pain and downtime following your surgery?

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended by friends and associates. I always felt like when I worked with Dr. Vinas and his staff that I was part of a team. Communication was always available and I felt that everyone I encountered cared about my well being. They were very patient as I had many many questions, concerns and fears. The nurses, assistants and surgical staff were very professional but also loving. The finance/administrative department was clear and easy with paperwork and I never had problems with booking appointments with the girls at the desk. I love my new body and I have Dr. Vinas to thank for helping me to finish the job I started!