Breast Reduction by Liposuction - West Palm Beach, FL

My experience with this type of surgery .... done...

My experience with this type of surgery .... done twice without the success I have seen on the internet. My breasts looked like they had not been reduced enough to make a difference. I was a DD before and perhaps a D afterward. . The second time I had the procedure,I had it done in office(why it was less expensive..same DR. tho)I was most hopeful..but same..(little or no)results...altho I personally liked the Dr.

Welcome to RealSelf, Getchell.  I really appreciate your opinion.  I am scheduled to have liposuction done to my breasts in about a month and have been curious as to what I can expect.  I had a traditional reduction done six months ago that didn't reduce me far enough, so have been hoping that this will help get me a bit smaller.

Do you have any advice?  What was the pain like?  I will be having it done in my surgeon's office as well.
Hi There,
First Id like to say this doctor has done other treatments for me and he is excellent;I have a feeling this was his first breast lipo.
You wont have a problem doing it in his office.Expect needles..but it's done in a way that doesnt hurt too much....plus it's much cheaper.
The first time I was 'under'.
Be sure he gets under the arms in a way that sleeveless blouses look ok...you know,no fat bulges.
Best of luck to you....let me know how it works.
e.

It has been over a year since my breast lipo(twice...

It has been over a year since my breast lipo(twice..same doc) and Ive lost 8 lbs,but still no difference.
The first time I paid $3700. for breat lipo,the second time I did it in office to avoid the cost of anesthia..$2,500.
It really irritates me that I had to pay the second time.....no discount at all......and STILL have large breasts.
Wellington Plastic Surgeon

The office staff was ok ,and Doc was very nice...BUT no results after paying $6000. for a small amt of lipo for breasts twice!!!!