Breast Reduction by Liposuction - West Palm Beach, FL

My experience with this type of surgery .... done...

My experience with this type of surgery .... done twice without the success I have seen on the internet. My breasts looked like they had not been reduced enough to make a difference. I was a DD before and perhaps a D afterward. . The second time I had the procedure,I had it done in office(why it was less expensive..same DR. tho)I was most hopeful..but same..(little or no)results...altho I personally liked the Dr.

Welcome to RealSelf, Getchell.  I really appreciate your opinion.  I am scheduled to have liposuction done to my breasts in about a month and have been curious as to what I can expect.  I had a traditional reduction done six months ago that didn't reduce me far enough, so have been hoping that this will help get me a bit smaller.

Do you have any advice?  What was the pain like?  I will be having it done in my surgeon's office as well.
Hi There,
First Id like to say this doctor has done other treatments for me and he is excellent;I have a feeling this was his first breast lipo.
You wont have a problem doing it in his office.Expect needles..but it's done in a way that doesnt hurt too much....plus it's much cheaper.
The first time I was 'under'.
Be sure he gets under the arms in a way that sleeveless blouses look ok...you know,no fat bulges.
Best of luck to you....let me know how it works.
e.

It has been over a year since my breast lipo(twice...

It has been over a year since my breast lipo(twice..same doc) and Ive lost 8 lbs,but still no difference.
The first time I paid $3700. for breat lipo,the second time I did it in office to avoid the cost of anesthia..$2,500.
It really irritates me that I had to pay the second time.....no discount at all......and STILL have large breasts.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Wellington Plastic Surgeon

The office staff was ok ,and Doc was very nice...BUT no results after paying $6000. for a small amt of lipo for breasts twice!!!!