Extra Happy with my Silikon 1000 Non-surgical Nose Job - West Orange

Male, late 20's, having previously undergone a...

Male, late 20's, having previously undergone a surgical rhinoplasty 12 years ago by another practician, I was left somewhat unsatisfied with the results : a small, irregular nose that was too feminine for my tastes. After having spent a few months researching the non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure on the internet and reading positive reviews on websites such as this one, I decided to consult with Dr. J to see what could be done about it... Each time I visited him, he was very friendly, honest and professional: I really felt he took time to greet me, listen to me while I was describing what I didn't like about my nose and explain to me the procedure and the results I could expect.

I was somewhat of a challenging case, he said, as quite a bit of cartilage had been removed during the surgery I had 12 years ago, and therefore, more filler should be injected to achieve optimal results. In my case, it would take 3 injections, each at one month interval, because there was only so much filler that could be efficiently inserted in the nose in one shot (for the collagen to build up around the filler, if I'm not mistaken). Now, a few months after my visits to Dr. J's office, I can honestly tell you I am so satisfied with the results I got from the procedures that I felt it was only natural that I come back here on this website to give a review of my own.

Dr. J worked a miracle on my nose : he not only fixed the irregularities, but the size issue as well and my nose now looks very natural. Although I don't want my review to sound too good to be true, I can say I couldn't be happier with the results I got after only 2 out of the 3 injections he recommended (I couldn't be around for the 3rd one as I had to return to my home country for work).

A couple of details : the procedures were done using silikon-1000 filler, for which results are PERMANENT. I had no side effects from it whatsoever. The procedure was almost pain-free and my nose had minor swelling that subsided in less than 48 hours. To conclude, I am VERY satisfied with the results I got from non-surgical rhinoplasty with the permanent silikon-1000 filler and I DEFINITELY recommend my Dr!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Each time I visited him, he was very friendly, honest and professional: I really felt he took time to greet me, listen to me while I was describing what I didn't like about my nose and explain to me the procedure and the results I could expect. He worked a miracle on my nose : he not only fixed the irregularities, but the size issue as well and my nose now looks very natural.

Thanks for the feedback. However, I decided not to provide pictures of myself on this website for personal reasons. :)

Don't even worry about it, I completely understand. Thanks so much for being part of the Non-Surgical Nose Job community. Please keep me updated to how everything is going.

-Britt

Hi Happycanadian,

Good to hear you had such a great experience. Another one of our readers 684099anon also used Dr. J, and she too is very happy. Informing our readers of the amount and type of injects is very useful, thanks for the added info. Do you have pictures of your new fabulous nose, we would love to see them?!

-Britt