Silikon 1000 Corrected my Undereye Hollows - West Orange, NJ

I had a filler procedure in Feb of 2010 and was...

I had a filler procedure in Feb of 2010 and was not happy with the result.I had swelling, redness, and a white bump under my eye for a few months!! I researched facial specialists and made an appointment for free consultation with doctor I found to be specialized and experienced in fillers and botox. After speaking with the Dr., I had filler Silikon 1000 used under the eye in the hollows. It was literally painless! The results are very good, with no downtime, except for a tiny injection mark which was gone in a few days, and easily covered with concealer.The last filler used was clearly not a good result, and this time, I'm happy and will continue to use this Dr. for future rejuvenating procedures.

I had prior procedure I was unhappy with result

I had prior procedure I was unhappy with result

botox touchup

I just saw Dr Joseph two days ago..I have already noticeable improvement from my Botox touchup. The filler in cheeks and undereye hollow still looks great..I have no marks, no bruises...Dr J is the best facial injector I've ever used, and I will continue to follow him for future needs.

three years and filler looking great still

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 13 Aug 2011:
I give Dr.J the best rating...I will only go back to him for any further procedures I need. My results were great..better than I imagined...I referred 3 friends so far they are all happy!

Wow! You look amazing!! I'm looking for a solution for my under eye hollows. Do you have before pictures by chance? If you aren't willing to share them publicly, can you either describe how you looked (on a scale of 1-10 in terms of hollows) or perhaps PM me? I'm so curious! Also, on a side note, what is your secret to such amazing skin at 50? Thank you!
I had injections underneath the tear troughs to plump up deflated/loss of volume - No improvements whatsoever. I look exactly the same as when I walked into his office this is with 3 areas injected.
Hi there?

Im just wondering if you had eyebag/puffiness as well on your eyes? How is the result so far? Your reply is much appreciated. thanks!
Oh my gosh.....i never even saw your request till now. I just updated my profile and added a review. I just had cheek filler and botox touchup done and it looks great. The undereye hollow treatment was 2 1/2 years ago...on my 50 th birthday (gift to myself and worth it!) it lasts very long, and looks great immediately....no downtime. A little makeup or concealer and nobody knows! I did not have bags undereye, but if you do the doctor can decide if filler alone can help. Sometimes surgery is needed, but i am thin, and have delicate skin. Dr Joseph is very careful not to leave marks. It was literally painless, and the result is just what i wanted. Hes quite a perfectionist and is skilled at injecting filler and botox without making a person look DONE! Go to him! He is really good at his art. Good luck. I hope u went to him already!