Silikon 1000 Corrected my Undereye Hollows - West Orange, NJ

I had a filler procedure in Feb of 2010 and was...

I had a filler procedure in Feb of 2010 and was not happy with the result.I had swelling, redness, and a white bump under my eye for a few months!! I researched facial specialists and made an appointment for free consultation with doctor I found to be specialized and experienced in fillers and botox. After speaking with the Dr., I had filler Silikon 1000 used under the eye in the hollows. It was literally painless! The results are very good, with no downtime, except for a tiny injection mark which was gone in a few days, and easily covered with concealer.The last filler used was clearly not a good result, and this time, I'm happy and will continue to use this Dr. for future rejuvenating procedures.

50?? you look AMAZING!!
Hi there?

Im just wondering if you had eyebag/puffiness as well on your eyes? How is the result so far? Your reply is much appreciated. thanks!
Oh my gosh.....i never even saw your request till now. I just updated my profile and added a review. I just had cheek filler and botox touchup done and it looks great. The undereye hollow treatment was 2 1/2 years ago...on my 50 th birthday (gift to myself and worth it!) it lasts very long, and looks great immediately....no downtime. A little makeup or concealer and nobody knows! I did not have bags undereye, but if you do the doctor can decide if filler alone can help. Sometimes surgery is needed, but i am thin, and have delicate skin. Dr Joseph is very careful not to leave marks. It was literally painless, and the result is just what i wanted. Hes quite a perfectionist and is skilled at injecting filler and botox without making a person look DONE! Go to him! He is really good at his art. Good luck. I hope u went to him already!

I had prior procedure I was unhappy with result

I had prior procedure I was unhappy with result
Wow! You look amazing!! I'm looking for a solution for my under eye hollows. Do you have before pictures by chance? If you aren't willing to share them publicly, can you either describe how you looked (on a scale of 1-10 in terms of hollows) or perhaps PM me? I'm so curious! Also, on a side note, what is your secret to such amazing skin at 50? Thank you!
I had injections underneath the tear troughs to plump up deflated/loss of volume - No improvements whatsoever. I look exactly the same as when I walked into his office this is with 3 areas injected.

botox touchup

I just saw Dr Joseph two days ago..I have already noticeable improvement from my Botox touchup. The filler in cheeks and undereye hollow still looks great..I have no marks, no bruises...Dr J is the best facial injector I've ever used, and I will continue to follow him for future needs.

three years and filler looking great still

Wow, you're 50?!? I tip my hat to you because you honestly look about half your age.
hi! so my question is has the silikon 1000 has lasted 3 years so far and you only had 1 treatment done? I was told its 3 treatments?
Wow! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 13 Aug 2011:
I give Dr.J the best rating...I will only go back to him for any further procedures I need. My results were great..better than I imagined...I referred 3 friends so far they are all happy!