Silikon 1000 Corrected my Undereye Hollows - West Orange, NJ

I had a filler procedure in Feb of 2010 and was...

I had a filler procedure in Feb of 2010 and was not happy with the result.I had swelling, redness, and a white bump under my eye for a few months!! I researched facial specialists and made an appointment for free consultation with doctor I found to be specialized and experienced in fillers and botox. After speaking with the Dr., I had filler Silikon 1000 used under the eye in the hollows. It was literally painless! The results are very good, with no downtime, except for a tiny injection mark which was gone in a few days, and easily covered with concealer.The last filler used was clearly not a good result, and this time, I'm happy and will continue to use this Dr. for future rejuvenating procedures.

I had prior procedure I was unhappy with result

I had prior procedure I was unhappy with result

botox touchup

I just saw Dr Joseph two days ago..I have already noticeable improvement from my Botox touchup. The filler in cheeks and undereye hollow still looks great..I have no marks, no bruises...Dr J is the best facial injector I've ever used, and I will continue to follow him for future needs.

three years and filler looking great still

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 13 Aug 2011:
I give Dr.J the best rating...I will only go back to him for any further procedures I need. My results were great..better than I imagined...I referred 3 friends so far they are all happy!