Totally Worth It! - West Orange, NJ

I wish I would've found out about this...

I wish I would've found out about this procedure sooner! I drove 3.5 hours from MD and left extremely happy.

I decided to go for the non-surgical rhinoplasty (Silikon-1000) to correct a previous rhinoplasty that I had back in 2006 performed by another doctor. I wasn't happy with the irregularities that appeared a few years later (indentations on both sides of my septum and a small bump in the center of my bridge).
After much research online I decided that Dr. Joseph's practice and procedure seemed promising. He and his staff were VERY fast in responding to my inquiries and thorough in their answers.

Pros:
-Competent doctor very passionate about his work
-Affordable
-Extremely quick
- No downtime: no need to ice or take any medicine afterward.

Cons:
-You'll want to avoid wearing heavy eyeglasses if you get injections done on the bridge of your nose (wait at least a month before wearing glasses again)
-I tend to bruise, swell and bleed easily but it was pretty minor with the injections. The doctor even told me exactly where I could expect to see tiny little bruises or redness. (I had a wedding to attend the next day and I looked perfectly fine with just a little makeup).

Still extremely happy with my results. My nose...

Still extremely happy with my results. My nose looks even better than before and apparently I had a bit more swelling than I had initially thought because now my nose looks like it has slimmed down in the bridge which is perfect! I had very slight bruising in one spot for about a week but it was easily covered with make up and I'm still avoiding wearing my heavy eyeglasses. I only wore my glasses instead of contacts to try to hide the irregularities I had on the bridge of my nose but now I have nothing to hide!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph and his office were absolutely wonderful! Very attentive, kind and patient.

Welcome to RealSelf, Aa! Thanks for sharing your experience in such detail. This is so helpful for others who are considering this procedure.