Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - After a bad accident (and an equally bad rhinoplasty) - West Orange, NJ

After a bad accident (and an equally bad...

After a bad accident (and an equally bad rhinoplasty), I was left with a noticeable concave on the right side of my nose.

I did my research and concluded that this doctor was the best person to see regarding my nose situation. Luckily, I was correct.

The doctor looked at my nose and concluded that due to my history and situation, non-surgical permanent fillers would be the best choice. While I was initially adamant about having a traditional operation, the doctor convinced me (in a non-abrasive way) that injecting Silicon 1000 in my nose would be the way to go, and he was absolutely right.

The procedure is quick (20 minutes with a topical anesthetic, and then 5-10 minutes to inject) and painless. It took me two sessions to get the nose where I wanted it to be, but now, I'm absolutely satisfied with how it turned out. Saved me about five thousand dollars, a lot of pain, and weeks of downtime.

While a non-surgical rhinoplasty won't work for someone looking to slim down their nose, it works perfectly for someone that needs to straighten it or plumpen it up (as in my case).

Last, but not least, the doctor cares. I sensed his enthusiasm from the initial consultation. The dude knows his stuff. I couldn't have selected a better doctor.

Thanks
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

As I said above, Dr. J knows his stuff. I've seen about five plastic surgeons in my day and he was easily the best.