Beautiful, Permanent Results with Silikon-1000 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

I had a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000...

I had a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000 and my results were fantastic! I've always had a bump on my nose that bothered me. I was injected with Silikon-1000 above my bump over 2 sessions. I had no pain or bruising. Some slight swelling lasted less than 2 days. My bump is now concealed giving my nose a straight profile. I know it's not possible that it made my nose smaller but our eyes are drawn to irregularities and without the bump it looks so much better that it almost seems smaller! I even feel like it looks narrower from the front. I'm sure other Plastic Surgeons would have only recommended rhinoplasty for me but I am so grateful I was able to avoid surgery with it's long down time and high cost.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I drove about 45 minutes to Dr. J's office and it was a pleasure each time. He has a great personality and sense of humor. I felt comfortable with him and trust him. His office is clean, well organized and prices are very reasonable. He also filled an indented scar for me with Silikon-1000. I highly recommend him and would certainly return to him for other procedures.