Beautiful, Permanent Results with Silikon-1000 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

I had a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000...

I had a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000 and my results were fantastic! I've always had a bump on my nose that bothered me. I was injected with Silikon-1000 above my bump over 2 sessions. I had no pain or bruising. Some slight swelling lasted less than 2 days. My bump is now concealed giving my nose a straight profile. I know it's not possible that it made my nose smaller but our eyes are drawn to irregularities and without the bump it looks so much better that it almost seems smaller! I even feel like it looks narrower from the front. I'm sure other Plastic Surgeons would have only recommended rhinoplasty for me but I am so grateful I was able to avoid surgery with it's long down time and high cost.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I drove about 45 minutes to Dr. J's office and it was a pleasure each time. He has a great personality and sense of humor. I felt comfortable with him and trust him. His office is clean, well organized and prices are very reasonable. He also filled an indented scar for me with Silikon-1000. I highly recommend him and would certainly return to him for other procedures.

Thanks for you imput
Yes I do a lot of research before I get any procedure done and I'm also the skeptical type. I can assure you my review is not phony and another real one was written by own sister. We both took a lot of time to write in detail about our experience. I don't feel it's "complete anonymity" and that's my only concern. I may be willing to email with you. Let me look into sending a private message through this site.
Hi -- I'm interested in doing revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Kotler -- I am leaning more towards the non-surgical procedure, which he use silikon injections over the course of 6 week intervals. I'm in my early 20's and am worried that this may be too good to be true. Have you had any effects of the silikon prior to getting it done? I've read horror stories on the internet about one case where it caused blindness! Infections (which is dangerous cause its so close to the brain) And migrations, or skin issues. Has anyone who has had the procedure experienced any odd after effects? Any comments at all would help. Thanks!
yes, he has pictures on his website...just like every other doctor. but i'd rather hear and see it from patients themselves...not the doctor who will display only what he thinks is the best. as someone who's undergone cosmetic surgery like yourself, i can only imagine that you (like me) wanted to hear - and see evidence - from patients...not just the doctor. every doctor is going to tell you his/her work is the best...and every doctor's portfolio is only going to show the best. through patients, you get the real story and see the real results. it's just odd to me that someone with more rave reviews than any other doctor on this site doesn't have the type of patients who are also willing to show off his work (and nose work can be shown with complete anonymity). i want very badly for these reviews not to be phony - because if his work is truly this spectacular, i want him to be my doctor. a website full of pictures is just not convincing enough.
Looks to me like he has almost 100 pictures of his nose handiwork.