Beautiful, Permanent Results with Silikon-1000 Non Surgical Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

I had a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000...

I had a Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000 and my results were fantastic! I've always had a bump on my nose that bothered me. I was injected with Silikon-1000 above my bump over 2 sessions. I had no pain or bruising. Some slight swelling lasted less than 2 days. My bump is now concealed giving my nose a straight profile. I know it's not possible that it made my nose smaller but our eyes are drawn to irregularities and without the bump it looks so much better that it almost seems smaller! I even feel like it looks narrower from the front. I'm sure other Plastic Surgeons would have only recommended rhinoplasty for me but I am so grateful I was able to avoid surgery with it's long down time and high cost.

Thanks for you imput
Yes I do a lot of research before I get any procedure done and I'm also the skeptical type. I can assure you my review is not phony and another real one was written by own sister. We both took a lot of time to write in detail about our experience. I don't feel it's "complete anonymity" and that's my only concern. I may be willing to email with you. Let me look into sending a private message through this site.
Hi -- I'm interested in doing revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Kotler -- I am leaning more towards the non-surgical procedure, which he use silikon injections over the course of 6 week intervals. I'm in my early 20's and am worried that this may be too good to be true. Have you had any effects of the silikon prior to getting it done? I've read horror stories on the internet about one case where it caused blindness! Infections (which is dangerous cause its so close to the brain) And migrations, or skin issues. Has anyone who has had the procedure experienced any odd after effects? Any comments at all would help. Thanks!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I drove about 45 minutes to Dr. J's office and it was a pleasure each time. He has a great personality and sense of humor. I felt comfortable with him and trust him. His office is clean, well organized and prices are very reasonable. He also filled an indented scar for me with Silikon-1000. I highly recommend him and would certainly return to him for other procedures.