Awesome Results!!! - West Orange, NJ

I had two rhinoplasties that left me with a...

I had two rhinoplasties that left me with a crooked nose that concaved on one side. There was no way I was going to under the knife again. So about 2 years ago I had the radiesse injected - which looked great but lasted less than a year and at $1000 for each injection - it just was not affordable to continue that maintenance. So I started researching if there were any non-surgical nose jobs that are permanent. After researching for about a month - I decided to see Dr. J. The moment I got there -he knew exactly what I wanted. He explained the procedure, described which areas he was going to inject and the best part -> NO PAIN and NO DOWNTIME. It's been a month now and after seeing my before and after photos - I have to say I was speechless because he is a genius. Big huge difference. Looks and feels natural. I highly recommend Dr. J for the non-surgical nose job!

As with any permanent filler, be careful of the risks, but I'm glad you are enjoying the outcome :) ART is in the MIND of the ARTIST before the world perceives what is being created in the physical world. The most important part of the procedures is seeing WHAT needs to be done, what the limitations are and have the patient agree with you on the design. Next, guarantee that it is better or their money back, as most non surgical doctors are now doing for the first time in cosmetic medicine, which is refreshing.
Thanks! Went for my consult last week. Does it feel natural?
Thx again :)
hello, are you still happy?

you are not saying if not radiesse what stuff is it????
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

The good Dr. Joseph knew exactly what I wanted accomplished :)