An Answer to Prayer - West Orange, NJ

After living for 2 decades with an unsatisfactory...

After living for 2 decades with an unsatisfactory revision surgery, I found an answer to prayer. In less than 10 minutes my years of being self-conscious about my "too done" nose came to a glorious end! My wonderful doctor used his artistry and expertise to inject my nose with a permanent filler that gave me back my heritage and the "best" parts of my original nose.

I had not prepared myself to have the filler done on my first appointment, but Dr. Joseph's kind, friendly and knowledgeable manner gave me the confidence to proceed. The injections were nothing to worry about and I did have minimal redness for about a week. No big deal at all, and what a payoff!

I am thrilled with my nose and would never have dreamed that this result was possible with an inexpensive filler as opposed to another expensive, invasive and emotionally draining surgery. I thank God for leading me to Dr. Joseph!

You're welcome and God bless!
Thanks Patricia!!
Hi! So glad you shared your story. Are you still happy? Any complications?
Thx :)
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eric Joseph is a doll! He has an artist's eye and a technician's skill. He explained the procedure step by step and gave me every confidence that the end result would be great...and it was! Also, Dr. Joseph has a wonderful sense of humor,a fine quality for any physician!