Non Surgical Nose Job Amazing! - West Orange, NJ

After years of thought and should i shouldn't...

After years of thought and should i shouldn't i, I finally decided to get a nose job on my ethnic nose. I found some doctor who sold me when he said "if we need to correct anything, second rhino is free" ....well, i should have walked out the door but i didnt. Needless to say, i ended up needing revision rhinoplasty..which resulted me with a misplaced tip graft. It was immediately noticeable and i found myself hiding my nose with my hands so no one would stare at it.

Going under the knife again wasn't an option for me. So I found this amazing doctor and he changed my life in about 10 minutes. I've never felt this confident and it was something so simple and so easy, it's unbelievable to me how other surgeons don't offer the same thing. I wish I had met him the first time around, but I didn't do enough research. It's ok because I couldn't be happier now and everyone needs to know that he is amazing and can change your life in no time at all.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

no waiting time, very friendly, low expense for the amazing work!

How are you? Still thrilled?

Hi JJ,

Fantastic that you were able to find someone to fix everything. It sounds like it was an easy and painless procedure too, which is always a plus. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks for a great review and have an excellent week!

-Britt