Amazing Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Results - West Orange, NJ

I live in FL and have flown to NJ twice just to...

I live in FL and have flown to NJ twice just to have Dr. Joseph inject my nose. The injections have been GREAT for lowering the nostrils after a surgery done by a different doctor. My nostrils were starting to look a bit retracted and I didn't like the 'snarled' appearance they were taking on I saw a huge improvement after only one treatment, and after the second one, I think my nose is pretty much perfect. It really made a big improvement to my facial harmony. Definitely worth the trip because I know I can trust his skill level. There are docs in FL who do nonsurgical rhinoplasty, but I know that Dr. Joseph has a great track record and don't want to take chances with another doc.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is very friendly and is hilarious, putting you at ease immediately. His staff is also very kind and helpful. I was seen quickly and the treatment was also very quick.

That is awesome! Thank you for sharing. We'd truly love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable putting them up.