The Best Money I Ever Spent! - West Orange, NJ

I was unhappy when I looked in the mirror. All I...

I was unhappy when I looked in the mirror. All I saw were the deep lines around my mouth, my thinning lips and the deep frown lines on my forehead. My sister had gone to Dr. Joseph for similar issues and had great success with her treatment. I decided to take a look at Dr. Joseph's website. I was intrigued with the non-surgical liquid face lift procedure. After some hesitation I made an appointment to have the procedure done. To address the deep lines around my mouth and my thinning lips Dr Joseph injected Silikon-1000. It was relatively quick and painless. For the deep frown lines on my forehead I was injected with a treatment of Botox. I was simply amazed at the results from one treatment. My lips were smoother and fuller. My forehead was also smoother and my brows were lifted making my eyes look brighter and more youthful. I feel better about myself and enjoy looking in the mirror again. It was the best money I ever spent. I am going for a second treatment of Silikon-1000 to add just a little more volume to my lips. Dr Joseph truly has a passion for his work and it shows in his results.

You look great!!!

Its great you are so pleased! I would love to hear what made you decide on Silikon 1000 over other fillers.

I chose the Silikon 1000 because the results are permanent unlike Restylane & Juvederm. I also liked the treatment approach Dr. Joseph takes in injecting the Silikon which leads to smoother more natural looking results.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I gave this rating because my overall experience was wonderful. I feel my results exceeded my expectations. I chose Dr. Joseph based on the results I saw my sister achieve from his treatments and I was not disappointed.