Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in West Orange, NJ

I am in my early 40's and I had been feeling very...

I am in my early 40's and I had been feeling very self-conscious about my nose because it had a "pinched" appearance and it was a little distracting. I looked for a non-surgical alternative to traditional rhinoplasty and found that Dr. Joseph had a great deal of experience and success with Silikon 1000 for helping patients like me who didn't want an expensive and invasive procedure with a long recovery period. I just needed this inject-able and permanent filler to "lift" the indented areas at the bottom of my nose so that it no longer has the appearance of being pinched. This took one treatment with no recovery time, and I feel MUCH more confident in my daily life. I had a great experience with this physician and the affordable procedure he performed that makes a big difference in the way I look and how I feel.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did some research online about Dr. Joseph and this procedure. I carefully examined his credentials and experience along with the types of fillers he uses for non-surgical procedures. Fortunately, his office is in the same state where I live and it didn't take long to drive there. It's in a beautiful area of New Jersey near Seton Hall University. His staff was courteous and kind, and his appointments ran on time.

Thanks for sharing your experience, JerseyGirl. Do you plan to post any pics? I'd love to see your results!