Silikon1000 and Botox for Thin Lips and Dark Eye Bags - West Orange, NJ

Im 49 years old and looked very tired all the time...

Im 49 years old and looked very tired all the time. I had dark bags under my eyes which were very hard to cover with makeup. My lips were very thin & didnt match my face.

I had silikon 1000 & botox done & the results are amazing, in a matter of 20 minutes my bags were gone & my lips look beautiful & natural, it was painless. Now I do not need foundation or concealer, I can actually go out without any makeup. This procedure took at least 10 years off my appearance.

After numerous consultations with several doctors...

After numerous consultations with several doctors I find that Dr Joseph is the best out there, after my 1st visit I felt like I had known this dr. for years, he is kind gentle & very professional.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so greatful to have met with my Dr., you couldnt ask for a better doctor. I use to go to another doctor for injectables & I was pretty happy with him, while searching the internet I came across Dr.J's website & decided to meet with him, what a blessing. I highly recommend him, he is very sweet, patient and definitly a people person. I had silikon 1000 & botox done & I didnt experience any pain at all. what I liked about him the most is that he is very honest. I thought I needed alot more work on my face than what the doctor recommended, if it would have been my previous doctor he would have went along with whatever I wanted & would have charged me an arm & a leg for it. His prices are very affordable. This doctor was very concerned about my needs & im glad I took his advise. I am so happy with my results that I will never search for another doctor again.

What a blessing . You say it so well. I felt the same and I'm so happy to hear that you are pleased with your results . After visiting Dr Joseph office I felt like telling everyone in the street how wonderful he is. Thank you for telling us your story so other women who need some "touch-up" can decide if it's worthy a trip to West Orange or not.