Very Professional, Great Experience, Highly Recommended - West Orange, NJ

During the consultation, I also asked him about...

During the consultation, I also asked him about better facial harmony, at which point he recommended adding more volume and projection to my chin. It made a lot of sense so I agreed to have both the nasal bridge and chin injected.

Throughout the procedure, Dr. Joseph was very clear on guiding me through on what he's doing. With the anesthetics, pain was negligible, and the procedure was done in about 15 minutes. When he showed me the mirror I was very happy with the results. He did explain to me that the inject will take some time to settle and will 'deflate' a bit within the first few days (he also explained that depending on the individual, multiple treatments might be required). The nasal bridge injection results were not that noticeable even after the second treatment for me, but the chin injection came out great both after the first and even better after the second. Overall I'm very happy with the results.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Joseph's office for non-surgical rhinoplasti consultation as a I have a relatively flat nasal bridge. Dr. Joseph was very thorough and professional in letting me know what to expect during and after the procedure, and made recommendations on how to proceed. He was very courteous and honest in providing factual information. I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph and his staff.

Thanks for posting a review of your experience, SK. Glad to hear your treatment went well! :)