Lips, Silicone 1,000 - West Orange, NJ

I have already had 3 syringes injected. Last one...

I have already had 3 syringes injected. Last one almost two months ago. I absolutely love my lips right now. They look natural and feel soft.
Every syringe was injected with 1,5 months in between. I had a few bumps (not too bad though) and the doctor injected them with something at no cost. Some of them were gone soon, and some I had to inject again in a few weeks.
Overall, I am very happy with the doctor's job. My lips were not very symmetrical originally(since I used to inject juvederm and it ruined the shape of my lips). Now they are, which makes me very happy. Thank you, Doctor Eric M. Joseph.
please posts some pics. even if it is just your lips, before and after!

Before and After photos

ps....I'm curious about the lumps. how quickly did they appear? and how large. and the injection made them go away immediately? this is my concern...that this stuff migrates, or causes a lump or allergic reaction years down the road.
I too have had Silikon 1000 injected into my lips. The nodules appeared after a few weeks, but I decided against steroid injections as I've heard bad things about it and also because I've lost trust in Dr. Joseph.
thanks!!