Silikon 1000 Improved my Under Eye Areas - West Orange, NJ

I have always had dark areas under my eyes which I...

I have always had dark areas under my eyes which I accept since it is a hereditary trait. What I did not like however is that the volume under my eyes had gone down. I have no problem camouflaging my dark circles with makeup but I cannot hide the tired sunken in look and loose skin my eyes have due to aging. The picture on the left was taken in the afternoon when I was 27, even though I am well rested my eyes look tired. I am now 29 and the middle picture was taken before my treatment without under eye makeup.

Before deciding on the a procedure I researched temporary and permanent fillers so I could be well aware of the risks and benefits of both procedures of which they share many similarities. I was ready to accept that if I did not like the outcome of the procedure I would have to have it taken out. I wanted to see improvement and I was ready to take action. I opted for Silikon 1000 because I wanted something that would last. My research led me to Dr.Josephs website. I liked what I read in the reviews and the beautiful before and after photos. I also liked that Dr.Joseph has extensive experience performing this procedure which made me feel more comfortable. One worry of mine was how rubbing my eyes, which I have a bad habit of, would affect the silikon. However during my consultation with Dr.Joseph he explained to me that I need not worry since the actual amount of the injection was rather minuscule and will not move.

The treatment was painless since a topical cream was applied for 15 minutes prior to the injections. After the procedure finished I observed immediate results and did not experience any discomfort, bruising, or swelling. The only visible indication of the procedure was a tiny red dot under one eye which subsided within two days.

Now whenever I want to apply makeup to cover my dark under eye areas the makeup goes on smoothly. I no longer have that tired sunken in look. The Silikon 1000 has lessened the lines under my eyes since the volume has been replaced. I am very pleased with the results which only took one treatment. Additionally, I also had a quick botox treatment to my forehead to to gently lift my brows and prevent frown lines. I would go back to Dr.Joseph for any future procedures and recommend him to anyone that is interested in getting a similar treatment. Thank you Dr. Joseph.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Really looks great. I am much older and have recently developed "several" folds under my eyes when I smile. MAYBE I need more sleep but I am going to ask Dr. Kass who is in my area if he thinks this will help me as Dr. Joseph did a wonderful job with your eyes and it is a big improvement.
hi I am also a patient of Dr. Joseph's. He recently did an amazing rhinoplasty on me. I am very interested in getting Silikon under my eyes and also in my lips. Could you tell me if you needed the whole syringe for your eyes or was there some left? I want to tackle two issues with one price!
Disneymom, This is something I'd like to know as well and wish people would be more specific when they tell their story although I find that it seems we often do more investigation after the fact so maybe she doesn't know how many syringes; unless smile12352 subscribed to this thread, how will she get our questions as I don't see a way to specifically reply to her story. chellamia