Great Results from Non Surgical Nose Job - West Orange, NJ

After spending months reviewing Dr. Josephs...

After spending months reviewing Dr. Josephs reviews, I finally summed up the courage to take a trip from Brooklyn, NY to West Orange, New Jersey.

I was a bit apprehensive about the travel time but boy was I happy. I felt that the benefits of the procedure outweighed the cost of travel time.

A year ago I tried Radiesse (sp), a non-permanent filler around the bridge of my nose and liked the results. I did this procedure in Manhattan but decided to travel to Dr. Joseph's office for the permanent Silikon 1000.

When I got there , we started the numbing agent which lasted for 20 minutes than the actual injection procedure took 10 minutes. That night I went out with a group of friends and noticed the difference in pictures. Two weeks later I went back for a checkup and he printed out before and after pics. I was so happy with the results, I'm stunned that it only took one procedure to get the kind of results I wanted.

Cons:
Because I am a college student the price $750 was a bit annoying but so worth it.

Pros:
Loved the Results
Dr. Joseph is a goof ball, he is really friendly and makes you feel very comfortable

Overall:
I'd recommend his services.

Hi Sharon, There was no downtime needed, I went out immediately. Although I've been happy with my results I am going back to Dr. Josephs office this Friday for another injection. I have minor tweaks I need to get done but I wouldn't be doing this if I weren't happy. - Sandra

Thanks so much for posting your experience. This is really helpful for others who are considering Silikon 1000. It's great to hear how the process went too. Was there any downtime needed afterwards?

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon