Great Results from Non Surgical Nose Job - West Orange, NJ

After spending months reviewing Dr. Josephs...

After spending months reviewing Dr. Josephs reviews, I finally summed up the courage to take a trip from Brooklyn, NY to West Orange, New Jersey.

I was a bit apprehensive about the travel time but boy was I happy. I felt that the benefits of the procedure outweighed the cost of travel time.

A year ago I tried Radiesse (sp), a non-permanent filler around the bridge of my nose and liked the results. I did this procedure in Manhattan but decided to travel to Dr. Joseph's office for the permanent Silikon 1000.

When I got there , we started the numbing agent which lasted for 20 minutes than the actual injection procedure took 10 minutes. That night I went out with a group of friends and noticed the difference in pictures. Two weeks later I went back for a checkup and he printed out before and after pics. I was so happy with the results, I'm stunned that it only took one procedure to get the kind of results I wanted.

Cons:
Because I am a college student the price $750 was a bit annoying but so worth it.

Pros:
Loved the Results
Dr. Joseph is a goof ball, he is really friendly and makes you feel very comfortable

Overall:
I'd recommend his services.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon