Silikon 1000 for Nasal Imperfections - West Orange, NJ

In 1999 I had a Rhinoplasty procedure with a...

In 1999 I had a Rhinoplasty procedure with a plastic surgeon in Manhattan that had a fantastic reputation. I had requested the most minor enhancement and while that was agreed to during my office visit, he took his own liberties with my nose in the operating room and essentially butchered my face. I can't begin to explain the despair I felt after this surgery as it completely altered my appearance and not for the better. I was depressed and anxious and it took me 5 years to gather the courage to consult another doctor for a revision. The second surgeon couldn't have been any nicer but he should never have agreed to take on this complicated revision rhinoplasty as it is not his area of expertise.

My advise to those looking to have a revision is to find someone who only focuses on facial plastics. Many doctors will happily take your money and promise to fix the damage but don't have the skills to do so. The improvement was minimal at best and I often regretted spending several thousand dollars on this surgery. I waited another 6 years and right before my wedding went to a surgeon considered to be the best rhinoplasty doctor in Manhattan. He did an amazing job and essentially put my nose back together again. My nose isn't perfect and I never expected it to be but it is such an improvement! With that said, I still have a few minor imperfections that surgery can't fix. That is where Doctor Joseph comes in. I went to visit him 2 weeks ago for silikon 1000 injections. He worked his magic in under 20 minutes and after just 1 treatment offered me very subtle results. He helped to further refine my tip, improved my profile and helped to make the nose more symmetrical. I am excited for my second and final treatment in September.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is one of the nicest physicians I have ever met and so knowledgeable that he immediately put me at ease. It also didn't hurt to know that he trained under Dr. Jay Barnett who is famous for his work with silikon injections. I will post my pics after my final treatment next month!