Exactly What I Was Looking for in Non Surgical Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

After rhinoplasty surgery several years ago, I was...

After rhinoplasty surgery several years ago, I was unhappy with the "scooped" appearance of my nose. I wanted to correct it, but did not want to undergo surgical repair. Not being able to find a Dr in Canada who performed non surgical rhinoplasty using permanent filler, I located Dr Joseph's website. I found a wonderful practitioner who met my goals of correcting my nose, without surgery. I feel so much better about the appearance of my nose now.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

He completely met all my needs. I chose him after researching the internet and finding a highly skilled, well credentialled Dr. with plenty of positive feedback from patients he had treated. The experience of my two visits with Dr Joseph and his lovely staff was nothing but positive. The cost was very affordable also. I would highly recommend Dr Eric Joseph.

Congrats on your happy result! Did you come across to the US just for the procedure?

Yes, I did travel to the states for my appointments only. I researched dr's in Canada and was unable to find what I was looking for . So glad I made the decision to go