Finally! A Real Natural Looking Solution - West Orange, NJ

Have been dealing with hollow eyes/upper midface...

Have been dealing with hollow eyes/upper midface for quite some time now and was tired of looking old and tired at 32 years of age. I basically lost all the natural fat around the eyes and upper midface.

After lots of research on my part, I traveled from texas to New Jersy to see Dr. Joseph due to the high skill level/experience needed to give Silikon 1000 injections.  Not only does Dr. Joseph have a good amount of experience he has a great aesthetic eye for what looks natural and not plastic. He was a very personable guy as well, very down to earth. I wish I would have found his office years ago!  I am very pleased with the natural looking results of the Silikon 1000 in the hollows of my eyes.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Have been dealing with hollow eyes for the past 5-6 years. I had fat transfer with a reputable fat transfer doctor about 7 months ago and by the 4th month all the fat was gone. I am sure fat transfer works for some but my personal experience is that it didn't and was expensive as well. I am an athlete and am not sure if that has anything to do with the poor results.

I wish someone like Dr joseph was doing silikon 1000 in the UK :(

Hi Sad,

I'm so glad this worked out so well for you, and that you did so much research. The community has mentioned time and time again how important it is to find a experienced doctor. We'd love to see pictures!

Thank you!