Silikon 1000 for Under Eye Bags/cheeks

It's been 3 weeks since I had Silikon 1000...

It's been 3 weeks since I had Silikon 1000 injected to correct under eye bags and to add fullness to my cheeks, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Both of these areas had concerned me for quite some time but I was hesitant to select a doctor because I wasn't overly impressed with any of the before and afters I'd seen either in pictures or in person. I actually came across Dr J's website looking at information on realself and was surprised at the beautiful results his patients received, many of whom had only received 1 session of injections.

The procedure itself was really quick and pain free and I didn't even experience any bruising. Dr J was very upfront about what can typically be achieved in one session, however the results actually surpassed my expectations! I would recommend anyone considering this procedure to spend some time looking into their potential doctor's experience and results.

Is it safe to inject something so permanent under your eyes?
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for both beautiful and natural results from an honest and talented doctor. He took the time to listen to all of my concerns and actually declined to perform more invasive procedures I was considering due to the possible long term damage. I'm really grateful to have found a doctor who's first priority is his patients and their continued satisfaction!