Under Eye Bags - West Orange, NJ

I have had dark circles under my eyes ever since I...

I have had dark circles under my eyes ever since I can remember. I tried every possible product I could find that promised it was the solution. Even if I had a ton of energy I always looked tired, something had to be done.

I came across Dr. Joseph an took a chance, it was the best thing I could have ever done. If I would have known about him sooner it would have been done a long time ago. The procedure was painless and the down time was very minimal and the end results are fantastic.

Miss Kindra: Thank you for sharing your touching experience with us. When I was a child, my grandmother said, "Smile and the world smiles with you." Definitely keep smiling: you look beautiful. God bless you and your family. Dr. Joseph
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Joseph on the Internet. I'm so happy that I took a chance and during that chance found Dr. Joseph. I've had friends say you look different, but I can't put my finger on it you are glowing and I told I saw a Dr. that has changed my life. If I come across anyone who isn't happy with how they look I will definitely tell them to go see Dr. Joseph. He is a pleasure, to be a patient of who is very informative about the procedure being performed, he has a mannerism that exceeds the expectations of what your visit with him will be like. I will highly recommend him. Thanks & Bless you Dr. Joseph for making a difference in my life and keeping me smiling on a regular basis. My family and I are ever so grateful.