Excellent Service, Excellent Results!! - West Orange, NJ

Wanted to enhance my lips, fix under eye...

Wanted to enhance my lips, fix under eye hollowness and a scar on my arm, with something long lasting and permanent. There are not many doctors who are experienced with this product, and rather than spend useless money on repetitive fillers as they dissipate, this is permanent. For me, this was the answer!

Today I am updating my review and added before and...

Today I am updating my review and added before and after pictures since I recently had another visit to Dr. Joseph to add Silikon 1000 to my naso-labial folds, bottom lip and touch up my eyes. He was able to do all of that with two syringes.
I think the photos speak for themselves as to how much improvement I have had with just two visits.
My eyes had been looking hollow in the tear trough area and underneath and the two treatments really softened and filled in those areas as best as can be done since I had most of my fat removed from a blepharoplasty about 15 years ago.
Although really fine wrinkling under the eye area near my cheek transition couldn't be addressed with the Silkon since Dr. Joseph said the skin is too thin, the overall appearance is much better. My lips, although subtle, were imrproved to my satisfaction, and will not add anything more to that area. Might do another session on the nasolabial folds, and small creasing on lower sides of mouth betweeen mouth and chin. I also filled in the two small "smirk" lines on either side of my mouth successfully this time around and am very happy with the results. I will continue to use Silikon 1000 on an ongoing basis to areas that are treatable as I age since the benefits are that the result is permanent. I am not one to use other fillers since they need to be constantly re-done and can get expensive. I am very pleased with my results and feel Dr. Joseph is very honest about what can be acheived and will tell you when "enough is enough" to be careful not to "over-correct." Total spent so far is $ 3200 and feel the money is well spent.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. Friendly, and personable, with a good eye...spent alot of time with me, and I am picky!! Would not hesitate to recommend to others, and I am thrilled with the results so far! Try him out, you won't be dissapointed. Makes you feel comfortable right away...as does his staff. A ++++++++