Dr. Joseph Fixed my Nose with No Surgery - West Orange, NJ

A childhood accident and a not-so-artful surgery...

A childhood accident and a not-so-artful surgery left me with an awkward profile. It looked as if the tip of my nose was cutoff. I really did not want to go under another surgery to fix it. I heard about silikon 1000 and Dr.Joseph's non surgical approach. So I decided to find out if it is possible to improve my profile with no surgery. It turned out 2 treatments of silikon 1000 already gave me a much improved natural look. I am very happy with the improvement so far. In a few months, I am getting my last treatment. I could not believe it but Dr. Joseph fixed my problem with his skillful injection of silikon 1000 !! The procedure requires no downtime. Not much disconfort during and after the procedure. No medication is needed afterwards. Doctor's knowledge and experience is extremely important here. I am glad I did my research and found an excellent doctor. Thanks Dr. Joseph !
p.s. As I gained more knowlege of silikon 1000, I also fixed a few other imperfections with the help of Dr. Joseph.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Overall, I am very pleased with the service from Dr. Joseph. I read a lot of patient reviews before I called for consultation.

Thank you for posting your experience, SmileAgain! I'm glad you were able to find a procedure and doctor who could help you. Please consider posting pics too, if you feel comfortable doing so. It's really helpful for others who are considering this procedure.