Dr. J is a wonderful plastic surgeon - West Orange, NJ

For many years, I have been bothered by sunken...

For many years, I have been bothered by sunken eyelid grooves, and I elected to have Dr. Joseph administer Silikon 1000 in these areas.  When I read that Dr. J had more than 10 years of experience with Silikon 1000 and offered reasonable rates, I made the call to his office.  When it was time for the injections, the entire procedure was pain-free, and over in a matter of minutes!

Words cannot convey how happy I am as a result of the Silikon 1000. I have a more refreshed look now!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

We all want to look our best whether at work or socially, and as a lawyer concerned about looking his best, I wanted to consult a physician who offered his services at a reasonable rate, yet possessed the medical know-how, experience, and bedside manner so that I could get the very best results. My choice was none other than Dr. J--a dually-certified ear, nose and throat physician and facial plastic surgeon--of West Orange, New Jersey. I would personally recommend Dr. J to men and women who are serious about obtaining the very best aesthetic results with Silikon 1000! Sincerely, Carl A.