Dr. J is a wonderful plastic surgeon - West Orange, NJ

For many years, I have been bothered by sunken...

For many years, I have been bothered by sunken eyelid grooves, and I elected to have Dr. Joseph administer Silikon 1000 in these areas.  When I read that Dr. J had more than 10 years of experience with Silikon 1000 and offered reasonable rates, I made the call to his office.  When it was time for the injections, the entire procedure was pain-free, and over in a matter of minutes!

Words cannot convey how happy I am as a result of the Silikon 1000. I have a more refreshed look now!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

We all want to look our best whether at work or socially, and as a lawyer concerned about looking his best, I wanted to consult a physician who offered his services at a reasonable rate, yet possessed the medical know-how, experience, and bedside manner so that I could get the very best results. My choice was none other than Dr. J--a dually-certified ear, nose and throat physician and facial plastic surgeon--of West Orange, New Jersey. I would personally recommend Dr. J to men and women who are serious about obtaining the very best aesthetic results with Silikon 1000! Sincerely, Carl A.

Hi New Jersey,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Silikon 1000 community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,