Cheek Fill in- West Orange, NJ

I did it to better the appearance of a (right...

I did it to better the appearance of a (right cheek) that is getting worn down from all the running and exercising that has been done throughout the years. The cons of this procedure is that there is no waiting or excitement of how face will look in a couple of days. The appearance changes as soon as the procedure is finished. To basically put it, ZERO CONS!!

Great result rogetsaz. Congratulation on your nose job too. Can't wait to see your result. I love sillicon too and every minute spent in Dr Joseph office. Your pics showed how sillicon can fill up quick. I can feel from your review how happy you are. Thanm you for sharing with us.
Writing this review was my pleasure and one that needed to be written. Thanks alot, I really appreciate that. Dr Joseph is the definition of a great craftsman and a great professional. I definitely will do that. Cheers

Hi Rogetsaz, thanks for your review. I can see the difference and it looks great. Thanks for uploading your before and after. Please come back after a couple weeks to give us an update and picture.

Through a Ton of exercise and diet I have lost a...

Through a Ton of exercise and diet I have lost a Big percentage of body fat and as result, the temple veins have become more noticeable. I had called up Dr Joseph and he said he could help by using a bit of Silikon 1000 around the area to help lessen the appearance. Well I must say. He didnt just lesson the appearance, he made them go away like magic I am again very pleased with this product and happy with the way the Dr had handled this with his craftsmanship, honesty and professionalism . Thanks again! I would recommend highly !
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Iam someone who is constantly working out, whether it is running, rollerblading or even swimming. I always had sort of a gaping hole in my cheek on my right side of face and it was something that would worsen when my weight would go down from working out so much. The cheek would appear to almost look very sunken and it just didn't look healthy. I had researched silikon 1000 and after hearing good things about it, I figured that I would try it out and see how it would work. To my surprising, this stuff is amazing and worked soo fast it blew my mind. The procedure was totally painless and super quick. The downtime was zero. There wasn't any whatsoever. DR Joseph, said it would take 3 sessions and instead of 3, it took 2. Silikon 1000 without a doubt has to be one of the most convenient, painless and inexpensive procedures thats available today. The job that it did is incredible. My cheek appears healthy again and no longer does it have that very aged and sunken look which running has gotten me. Silikon 1000 has permanently rebuilt tissue in my right cheek to really enhance a more healthy look.

Updated on 19 Apr 2013:
The dr is my ear nose and throat specialist to begin with