Best $1350 I Spent in a While! - West Orange, NJ

I'm usually a happy smiley person and lately I've...

I'm usually a happy smiley person and lately I've been antisocial and never wanted to get my picture taken because I can see how my face has aged. I wanted to get rid of the tired look and deepening nasolabial folds. I've done perlane and restylane which had good results but it wasn't permanent. So I decided to take a plunge and try a more permanent filler. I had two areas done nasolabial and under the eyes. Dr. Joseph was near where I live and had lots of experience with silikon1000 so he was my obvious choice. Getting an appointment was quick and painless ( I wanted one quick coz I tend to change my mind the longer I think about it ) . I spoke to him during my visit and told him what my concerns were. He said that under the eye can have good results with 1 visit but my deep nasolabial folds - not usually. I agreed to get it done the same day and he explained what to expect as the procedure is getting done. The procedure was quick and drove myself home. I had a slight swelling for a couple of days but wasn't obvious enough to "hide" so I didn't have to take a day off from work.

It's been 3 weeks and I am very happy with the results thanks to Dr.Joseph. I don't feel the silikon1000 underneath my skin at all.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph answered my questions before going through the procedure and that made me at ease. He took his time with his patient to answers questions. I highly recommend him!