Wonderful Experience! - West Orange, NJ

Before getting my rhinoplasty by Dr.Joseph, I was...

Before getting my rhinoplasty by Dr.Joseph, I was very self conscious about my nose. I hated the way I looked. Whenever I was out in public all I thought about was how people were noticing how big my nose was. I always avoided pictures because of how unattractive I felt. My friends and family began to notice how unhappy I was with myself. One day while looking in the mirror, I decided I could no longer live this way. My nose was all I thought about. It held me back from being the happy, outgoing person I wanted to be.

I went online and searched for plastic surgeons in my area. When I came across Dr.Joseph's website and saw pictures of his work, I was very impressed. He seemed to be a great doctor so I scheduled a consultation. When I met and spoke with Dr.J, I immediatly knew I wanted him to be my doctor. He was extreamely friendly and he made me feel very comfortable. He knew exactly what I wanted to fix about my nose. I did not want a different nose, I just wanted to fix the things that made it unattractive. I hated the bump I had,my bulbous tip, and how it stuck out of my face. Dr.J took pictures of my nose and photoshopped it to show me how I might look after surgery. I fell in love with the picture and was very excited to get my rhinoplasty.

The day of my surgery I was not nervous at all because I knew I was in good hands. I knew I could trust Dr.Joseph and I knew he was going to give me the nose I had always wanted. We were both looking to achieve the same results. Dr.Joseph spoke with me before surgery to go over any last minute questions and to reassure me everything was going to be fine.

When I was coming out of anesthsia I asked for Dr.Joseph. He held my hand and told me the surgery went great. An hour after I was home Dr.Joseph called me to check on how I was doing. I could not believe how caring and concerned he was. He let me know I could call his cell phone at any time if there was any trouble. My recovery was easy and painless.

It has been six months and saying I am pleased with my results is an understatement! I love my nose! Dr.joseph gave me exactly what I wanted. My nose looks so natural and beautiful. My classmates and teachers did not even notice that I had surgery. I have so much more confidence now. I am now truly happy with myself. Everyday I look in the mirror and smile. I am finally comfortable in my own skin.

I could not thank Dr.J enough for such a lovely experience. Him and his staff are fantastic. I recommend Dr.Joseph to anyone considering rhinoplasty. He is everything you can ask for in a doctor. Thank you Dr.Joseph for giving me happiness and my beautiful nose!

And the pics on his website look great, so you really chose your PS well. Good job!
I think your nose looks great, but you mention your doctor's name 11 times... (like an advertisement). But maybe it's just cause you're so grateful? Either way, you look great, so kudos to you for getting his name out there!
wow your nose looks great!!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Joseph is an amazing doctor. There is not one bad thing I can say about him. I chose Dr.joseph by searching online.