Better Than I Dared to Hope For - West Orange, NJ

My nose had previously been injured in an accident...

My nose had previously been injured in an accident which was quite painful as well as unattractive. So I was hesitant to undergo what I feared would be additional pain and suffering. I decided, however, to bite the bullet and just go for it. I read all the reviews I could find for a number of Drs and finally decided on Dr Joseph. The reviews I read were spot on! They really take their time with you and don’t bat an eyelash at all your silly questions both before and after….is this normal?….is this normal?…. I would try and talk to the office but always the Dr would call me back himself and the only scolding I would get is that I didn’t call his cell phone direct instead of the office! Who knew that some Drs out there were still made that way?! He is a funny guy …bit of a pisser…confident that he is the best but really down to earth and actually cares about you. Nice combo.

After the operation the pain is minimal. The worst is the not being able to breathe out of your nose initially due to the swelling. The itching under the cast pretty much drove me batty as well. On a side note, I am a bruiser. If I bump into a table it will leave a bruise for a week. If you are like me, you will need some extra time off work. Also my face swelled up making my cast look tiny in comparison….that freaked me out thinking he had given me a little girls nose. I was so relieved that I could have cried when he took off the cast. It is the not knowing what is going on under there that will get you. While I wouldn’t say that all was fun, I would say that looking back it was 100% worth it.

Anyway, I am attaching pics so you can see that the results are amazing. I keep telling everyone I know that I had my nose worked on and everyone just stares and says …really? Only my closest family and friends remember my nose well enough to notice! I am half tempted to be disappointed but the truth is that this just happens to be the perfect nose for my face.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you ever have any experience with this office you will see that this rating is the correct rating to give. Not just being nice here. I read all the reviews and would say pretty much everyone else agrees.

You look gorgeous by the way!
I'm so excited for you. I have a consult with dr. Joseph in 6 days!!! Counting down the minutes until I can meet him!

You look fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your story and results.