Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty + Chin Implant - West Orange, NJ

This was something I had been considering for some...

This was something I had been considering for some time and now have no regrets post-surgery. The closest surgery date was around 1.5 months from the initial consult. Bandages came off 10 days after surgery, at which point one could reasonably go back to work. Recovery was painless, albeit uncomfortable, and did not require painkillers beyond the day of surgery. Numbness from the chin implant temporarily made it difficult to smile and resulted in slurring, but everything was back to normal following the second month. Breathing is not completely back to normal yet at three months out, but that may be due to residual swelling.

As for how it looks, it's exactly what I was hoping for! The hump was straightened and the tip was raised and narrowed. While it looks like a big difference to me in the mirror, it still looks completely natural to others. Dr. Joseph had excellent bedside manner and his attention to detail both pre- and post-surgery made me feel like he cared more about the result than the business. Worth the cost for me for sure.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon