Results and Patient Experience Are a Win! - West Orange, NJ

It started with my 13 year old sharing that nose...

It started with my 13 year old sharing that nose cartilage continues to grow as we age. Well, actually, my concern about my nose started much earlier than that. However, this declaration confirmed that my nose would not get better with age, in fact, might even get worse!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I could easily provide examples to each of the categories listed. Impeccable experience. I chose Dr. Joseph based upon a referral from a friend who had been a patient of Dr. Joseph. Upon a recommendation from a friend who is savvy in the plastic surgery world, I booked a consultation with Dr. Eric Joseph. Of course, this was after reading all that I could about Dr. Joseph’s education, experience, presence in ongoing education, the happiness of his clients, basically anything google-able. The glowing reports found online paled in comparison to the experience I have had as a client. I was looking for a current, cutting-edge surgeon, a warm office environment, and a streamlined process to navigate. I found all of the above with Dr. Joseph. I greatly appreciated the thoroughness in which he descripted the pre, surgical, and post surgery process. He was extremely patient in answering my questions (burdensome, at the least). His demeanor both instilled confidence in the decision and put me at ease. He could not have been more reachable, approachable and engaged with the process. His proactive nature mitigated my need to call him. I have not only been thrilled with the results, but more importantly, the entire patient experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Joseph.

I've heard this about the nose continuing to grow throughout our lives, too! Makes me glad I got rhinoplasty in my 20s! :) Thank you for sharing. Glad you're happy with your results.