More Than Excellent, Well Worth Every Penny! - West Orange, NJ

Dr Eric Joseph completely transformed my nose to...

Dr Eric Joseph completely transformed my nose to the perfect nose I always envisioned having through many years of my life. All previous reviews that I read online led me to meet and trust in Dr. Joseph and I am thankful that those reviews existed; so I feel more than happy to leave one of my own for those considering surgery of any kind to improve their overall appearance.

The entire experience and process was a very positive one. I feel that I was treated in the ideal manner and that every inch of the way went very smoothly. I was instantly safe and welcomed into the office first visit and that kind, generous notion I first had has not faded. I was anxious before the procedure but my anxiousness quickly turned to excitement once I was in Dr. Joseph's office discussing the exact plan of action and how little I would feel pain.

Actual Dr. Joseph was more than right, there was very little pain associated with the procedure. The entire healing process happened in a little less than a week, about the same duration as a flu or cold and I was able to be back in my normal life by the next week with no pain or problems. The most of the pain I felt was a little bit of stinging around the stitches but other than that I would describe it as having a constant bloody nose, which is because I was bleeding there, for a day. Because I live an hour away from Dr. Joseph's office the cause of the bleeding was the drive back home after surgery so of course it is ideal to be located closer, or if you are far from office, staying at a hotel for a couple days after surgery.

You can see a few videos I'd recorded through my recovery and get a feel for just how quickly I healed! In my reveal video just fyi my nose was really swollen. Here a year later my nose looks more than perfect and so much better than you see in that reveal vid! Check out my vids :)

Again, very content with the entire experience and really encourage those who are seeking an amazing surgeon to see Dr. Eric Joseph :)

So here's an update 2/9/2013: I was in a bad...

So here's an update 2/9/2013:
I was in a bad motorcycle accident March 29, 2012 where my 3/4 helment impacted the bridge and sliced into my nose. The whole experience was absolutely devistating. My perfect nose that I had hoped to have for years was now cut open. So i was rushed to the emergency room and stitched up. They had to slide the bridge back into its original position. After things settled and the scar healed a bit Dr. Joseph filled in the scar areas free of charge! God bless for having such an amazing plastic surgeon only an hour away from my house! I'm bummed the scar can't disappear 100 percent but at least it's mostly evened out now! Silikon 1000 works so many wonders and I do highly recommend it!

Just added before and after from nose scar and the...

Just added before and after from nose scar and the corrected scar with Silikon 1000 results :)
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon