No Longer Ashamed of My Nose! - West Orange, NJ

I am no longer ashamed of my nose and I can’t...

I am no longer ashamed of my nose and I can’t tell you what a relief it is! I remember when I would hide behind my hair or try to angle my face in such a way so that people couldn’t get a full view of my profile. But since the blessed hands of the amazing Dr. Eric Joseph have reshaped my nose I’ve been holding my head up high with no desire to hide.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

From his gentle bedside manner to his matchless surgical skill, I am insanely satisfied I chose Dr. Joseph. I chose him after doing years of research online and going to different consultations. I'm really glad I was patient enough to find him. I have been considering rhinoplasty since my early teens, but I wanted to do plenty of research and give myself ample time to make the right choice. Some renowned doctors in the NYC area were charging $12,000+, but their before/after photos didn’t hold a candle to Dr. Joseph’s beautiful and natural looking results. All of Dr. Joseph’s patients gave him 5 stars and I thought, “This could be too good to be true”. However, I can assure you that he deserves all the praise he is receiving from his clients. Dr. Joseph was so kind through the whole process, answered all my questions, and gave me realistic expectations. What’s more, he has a wonderful sense of humor and puts a smile on my face every time I see him. When I was nervous before the surgery, he held my hand and assured me he has everything under control. It was nice to know I was in confident and competent hands. When I opened my eyes after the surgery, he was there to assure me that the surgery went very well. He encouraged me to call his cell phone if I have any concerns. I am pleased to say there has never been a time when he was too busy to take my call. Dr. Joseph really cares about his patients and I am impressed how he remembers details I’ve told him about my family and myself. I am extremely happy with my result and I couldn’t be more thankful to Dr. Joseph. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my face. If you’re on the fence about which surgeon to choose, definitely go see Dr. Joseph for a consultation and see for yourself how wonderful he really is.

Hey...so I have 3 initial consultations set up in the next week. One of which is with Dr. Joseph. Hes gotten some amazing reviews and I am definitely excited to meet him. I was a bit worried because I called and asked how long the initial consulattion is and the admin said about a half hour...which seems extremely short considering others told me about 1 hour to an hour and a half. So it got me very worried that I would be rushed out. Granted, I havent met him yet...but how was your experience with the initial consultation? Also...was the 6900 the complete price for everything including anesthesia and hospital? Did your insurance cover anything? Also...how accurate would you say your nose looks now to the digital imaging he did? Sorry about a million questions im just nervous
Hey! No worries :) I'm happy to answer your questions. Anesthesia fee was 975 and the hospital was 1,150. Plus tax, the total was 9,566.50. I don't have insurance so I'm not sure what they would cover. :/ 1 year post op, my nose looks pretty much exactly like the imaging. There are very slight differences, but that is to be expected because on the computer he just stretches or reduces by pulling pieces of the image in different directions. You'll see what I mean when you get there. As for the consultation, I did not feel rushed and Dr. Joseph answered all my questions. I don't remember exactly how long I was in the office, but I would guesstimate about 45 min. Just make sure you have all your questions and concerns written down so you don't forget anything. :) I pray your surgery comes out well no matter which doctor you choose. Blessings!
Thank you so much!!!
You look great . I'm having a Rhinoplasty with him on August 5th I'm excited !
Thanks! I'm excited for you too!! I wish you all the best :) Look forward to seeing your results.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. You look beautiful!

What would you say the hardest part of recovery was for you?

Thank you :) Sorry for the late reply. I'd say the hardest part of recovery was not being able to move my face/head the way I usually would. The tightness and pressure from the swelling made it difficult to chew, brush my teeth, wash my face, etc. But, it was all worth it in the end!
You look fantastic! congrats on the great results! :)
Thank you!! Have you decided to go ahead with your rhinoplasty?
Yes I already had mine done. I'm three weeks post-op.