No Longer Ashamed of My Nose! - West Orange, NJ

I am no longer ashamed of my nose and I can’t...

I am no longer ashamed of my nose and I can’t tell you what a relief it is! I remember when I would hide behind my hair or try to angle my face in such a way so that people couldn’t get a full view of my profile. But since the blessed hands of the amazing Dr. Eric Joseph have reshaped my nose I’ve been holding my head up high with no desire to hide.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

From his gentle bedside manner to his matchless surgical skill, I am insanely satisfied I chose Dr. Joseph. I chose him after doing years of research online and going to different consultations. I'm really glad I was patient enough to find him. I have been considering rhinoplasty since my early teens, but I wanted to do plenty of research and give myself ample time to make the right choice. Some renowned doctors in the NYC area were charging $12,000+, but their before/after photos didn’t hold a candle to Dr. Joseph’s beautiful and natural looking results. All of Dr. Joseph’s patients gave him 5 stars and I thought, “This could be too good to be true”. However, I can assure you that he deserves all the praise he is receiving from his clients. Dr. Joseph was so kind through the whole process, answered all my questions, and gave me realistic expectations. What’s more, he has a wonderful sense of humor and puts a smile on my face every time I see him. When I was nervous before the surgery, he held my hand and assured me he has everything under control. It was nice to know I was in confident and competent hands. When I opened my eyes after the surgery, he was there to assure me that the surgery went very well. He encouraged me to call his cell phone if I have any concerns. I am pleased to say there has never been a time when he was too busy to take my call. Dr. Joseph really cares about his patients and I am impressed how he remembers details I’ve told him about my family and myself. I am extremely happy with my result and I couldn’t be more thankful to Dr. Joseph. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my face. If you’re on the fence about which surgeon to choose, definitely go see Dr. Joseph for a consultation and see for yourself how wonderful he really is.