Life Changing! - West Orange, NJ

For years I have been very self conscious of my...

For years I have been very self conscious of my nose and always wanted to have surgery to correct the flaws I had of a deviated septum, bulbous tip and an unsightly bump. At my 26 years of age I decided it was the right time for me to have surgery as I was about to graduate from college.
Then one day as I was surfing the internet, I came across Dr. Joseph's website and after reading reviews and browsing through his before & after galleries, I decided to go ahead & set up an appointment for a consultation. It has been the best decision ever!

From that 1st office visit Dr. Joseph & staff made me feel so comfortable and he answered all my questions. I had the initial consultation and then he saw me a week prior to surgery as well to reinforce pre-op teaching, what to expect after surgery as well as post-op teaching. What scared me the most was the procedure itself and a painful recovery. HOWEVER, it was the total opposite!.
The day of surgery, the nurses at the surgery center was so helpful and answered all my questions. Dr. Joseph was there from the beginning while the nurses started an IV line he sat down chatted with me. The procedure itself lasted less than 2 hours! When I woke up Dr. Joseph was there making sure reassure me everything went great! The nurses at the surgery center was so wonderful!! They was so nurturing and attentive I felt like I was the only patient under their care. They held my hand throughout my immediate recovery. That same night Dr. Joseph called to check up and see how I was feeling!
As I waited for a week to go by for the reveal of my nose, I just hung out at home slept a lot, watched tons of movies. After the 2nd day I was feeling like myself again! Pain was minimal, I barely bruised under my eyes, and I felt great!
Now, a month later I cannot believe I waited so long to have rhinoplasty! I am so happy with my new nose!! All the swelling is gone except just a little tiny bit on the tip. My nose looks sooo natural!! This is the nose that belongs on my face!! A cute feminine nose! I can breathe so much better too! It has been the best decision I have ever made! It has given me a boost of self esteem and now I like looking in the mirror and taking pictures, tons of pictures!!! Dr. Joseph delivered!!!

We'd love to see some of those pictures! :) You can blur your eyes out if that would make you feel more comfortable. Before and afters really make a review richer and help others about to embark on a similar journey.

I got rhinoplasty at 26, too, and it was just the perfect time. I had built up a lot of character from dealing with a horrendous nose, but I was still young enough to have decades and decades (with any luck) left to enjoy it.

Enjoy YOUR new nose. It's so liberating to not have to think about it anymore.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

After searching and reading through countless reviews of Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Joseph was the one I felt would be able to meet my needs. Overall, from start to finish it was a wonderful experience!!