A Life Change - West Orange, NJ

Growing up I was always aware that I had a...

Growing up I was always aware that I had a different nose than most of my friends, however when I turned 17 I decided it was time to change it. I met with Dr. Joseph and from the beginning he guaranteed me that if I went through with the process it would be worthwhile. Being that I am only a teenager, the thought of going into surgery scared me. I am terrified when I hear the word IV, but Dr. Joseph and his staff accomadated me in every aspect that they could. Every morning when I look in the mirror I see a change that has caused me to become a more confident person. I no longer have to fear someone coming up to me and saying, "why is your nose so big?"

I'm sorry you had to go through the insecurity of having a large nose (believe me, I've been there), but glad you could get this done. Thanks for sharing!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had consulted with two other plastic surgeons, but none of them were as personable and caring as Dr. Joseph. I was treated very well and made to feel comfortable every step of the way. Thank you so much!! After consulting with three other plastic surgeons, I am glad that I picked Dr. Joseph and I cant thank him enough for his ongoing kindness and support and most importantly for changing the way I look and feel about myself forever.