Rhinoplasty - So Confident and Happy with my Nose - West Orange, NJ

I am a 21 year old male and i had been considering...

I am a 21 year old male and i had been considering getting a rhinoplasty for a long time. I happen to be Italian and was cursed with the "Italian shnoz." My nose was very large with a bump and had a hooked appearance. In my eyes, it was the only thing that i noticed on my face and what i thought other people only noticed. I was so self concious about my nose that it was always on my mind. I didnt like when people looked at my profile and i didnt like when people were close to my face, i was just plain embarrassed.

Aside from the exterior i had a deviated septum which prevented my left nostril from having a clear airflow. After my consultation with Dr. Joseph i knew that he was my choice because he answered all my questions and went over every part on my nose. And now that its over and im a couple months into healing, i couldnt be any happier or confident! My nose no longer has a bump and doesnt look hooked. I have the nose that i always felt belonged on my face!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

If I could rate Dr. Eric M Joseph more than 5 stars, i would rate him 10 stars because he truely is the perfect plastic surgeon I have ever come across. Not only is he and his work amazing but his staff is so kind and helpful which is why I believe Dr. Joseph is so successful. All of them made my experience amazing and i couldnt ever thank them enough. Im so happy i chose Dr. Joseph!

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! We'd love to see your transformation if you're up for posting before and after photos. :0)