BEAUTIFUL Result with Dr. Eric Joseph! - West Orange, NJ

I cannot help but write this review to share how...

I cannot help but write this review to share how happy I am that I chose Dr. Joseph, and every time I look in the mirror I am reminded of this. Everyone tells me how great that I look, and yet they can't tell what is different. The reason is that Dr. Joseph provides a very NATURAL result that is aesthetically perfect for your individual face. I am six months post op and cannot believe how happy I am with the result. It is everything that I wanted and more. Another reason that I am so happy with this experience was the quick recovery time. Two weeks post op when he removed my bandaging, I could not believe that so soon after surgery I was able to walk into the mall and get lunch after my appointment.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Photo gallery, personal reviews, and even watching his youtube video where he explains the procedure, further calming anxieties before you even meet him in person! I researched many surgeons in more than one state, and finally decided on Dr. Joseph because of his outstanding results and wonderful bedside manner. The proof is truly in the pictures, and I know personally that there are many successful pictures that are not even in his gallery (like my own). From the very beginning, Dr. Joseph calmed my fears and I knew I had made the right choice. He is truly the best. Dr. Joseph really took the time to understand what I was looking for, contributed his own expertise, until we decided exactly what it was that I wanted. He does this visually by taking pictures of your face from different angles, so there is no chance of misunderstanding. I was so relieved that he wasn't rushing me out the door to see his next patient. He really listened to my concerns, and through the use of his digital technology was able to visually demonstrate the slight differences that really change a successful result to an excellent one. You can truly rely on Dr. Joseph. He is extremely meticulous, with a great eye for what is beautiful and the technique to follow through. From start to finish, there was never any doubt in my mind that I had chosen the right surgeon! I am thrilled with Dr. Joseph and my result.