Amazing Results, Slightly Deviated Nose - West Orange, NJ

I am 29 and had put on some weight over 3 years...

I am 29 and had put on some weight over 3 years due to which I had a double chin.
Also I had a slightly deviated nose.

After initial assessment the doctor recommended a medium chin implant & neck lipo for the double chin. And to correct the nose, he suggested that he could do a non-surgical Rhinoplasty as well as a surgical Rhinoplasty & pointed out the pros & the cons as listed below.

The pros on the no surgical was that it was cheap, where as the surgical would yield the best results but would be relatively expensive. The fact that he could remove the deviation completely and also raise the tip of the nose a bit along with making the nose slightly leaner appealed to me more that the expense it would incur.

After much thought, I decided to do the surgical Rhinoplasty as it would be a permanent fix and yield better results.

I was still apprehensive and in a state of confusion till the pre-ops meeting ... and considering this he cancelled my date for surgery. Rather he suggested that I should try to workout for a couple of months and contact him later.

After a couple of months of rethinking - i did reschedule my surgery & currently at 4 months post-ops, I am amazed with the results.

The positive changes in my face structure has given me great confidence.
I have started eating better, working out more regularly & socializing more.
Overall it has changed my life for the better.

I'm glad you're happy with your results. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Concern for the patient, setting realistic expectations & anytime availability 1 day preops & 7 day post ops. Straight forward, patient & understanding are a few of thing you will come across when you interact with Dr. Joseph along with the fact that he is exceptionally skilled in his surgical procedures. He first likes to know what the expectations of the patient is & then give a realistic assessment of what could be achieved and what different options we have. I came across him after reading a numerous good reviews on realself.com. Before that I had consulted a couple of doctors but didn't get the kind of confidence I was looking for to jump into a surgery right away. He did not try to convince me or rush me into the surgery. Thats what I really liked about him. I will definitely recommend Dr Joseph to everyone !!! Best of Luck.