Revision Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - West Orange, NJ

I had an accident when I was 7 which caused my...

I had an accident when I was 7 which caused my nose to become crooked and completely blocked the airflow through my left nostril. At 21 I wanted my nose to look straight and underwent a nose silicon implant in Thailand. My nose looked good for a couple of years but then stopped looking natural as the tip became very thin. I decided to have a second surgery to remove the silicon. As the years progressed my nose tip dropped and got wider. It became more crooked and had a noticeable hump. I was never happy when i looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Last year I decided to rectify my nose for once and for all and searched for many months for the right surgeon. I visited 4 other doctors in my area but none listened to what I wanted to accomplish. Most of these did not want to consider my complex revision surgery. I was very fortunate to find Dr. Joseph a full 2 hour drive from my home, but worth every second I spent traveling to him. The Dr. listened to me and understood exactly what I wanted to achieve. He made wonderful recommendations to me, put me at ease that he was the right Dr. for my case and never over promised. I also requested the Dr. to consider me for a chin augmentation to broaden my chin and make it less pointed.

I had my surgery 2 months ago and am ecstatic with the results. My nose is narrow, perfectly straight, with a lifted tip and I can breath properly for the first time in 25 years. The Dr. achieved everything I hoped for and more. I could not recommend him highly enough, no matter how far away you live, make the trip. It is worth your time and money. Dr Joseph is a surgical virtuoso. Thank you Dr. for making what I hated into what I love most about my appearance. Jack and Des

Sounds like this was definitely worth it to you! Your nose truly looks great now. Thank you for sharing your story and photos on RealSelf.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional, friendly and caring. Dr was always available to answer my questions day or night.