Revision Rhinoplasty -Extraordinary Talent - West Orange, NJ

I came to Dr. Joseph seeking help after my...

I came to Dr. Joseph seeking help after my dissatisfaction with a previous rhinoplasty. I wasn't sure what -if anything he could do after having been told by my original surgeon that my expectations were unrealistic and unattainable. But after my 1st consultation with Dr. Joseph, I knew I was speaking with a professional.

He took the time to sit and examine my nose and face - never rushing his answers to my questions despite the face that I was not his last appointment for the day. He took additional time to show me computer imaging of what I might expect after a revision rhinoplasty and assured me that if he were not confident in his ability to deliver these results, he would not have accepted me on as a patient. This is the kind of person he is - straightforward, honest, and motivated by his genuine love for his work- not the contents of his patients' wallets. It sounds cliche, but spend even 5 minutes with this doctor and you will see that quality is his top priority.

To say that I am satisfied with the results is an understatement. Dr. Joseph far exceded my expectations in a way I had been previously told was impossible. He truly is an artist with a keen eye for the best proportions of the human face. I would and have recommended him in a heartbeat. He and his wonderful staff go above and beyond; and judging by the number glowing reviews, I'd say he seems to deliver these results on a consistent basis!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph's reviews are what initially brought me into his office. After my own experience - I can see why others have felt so compelled to share their thoughts!

I'm glad you got great results! Thank you for sharing your story.