Received Silikon 1000 Injections for the Improvement of Acne Scars. - West Orange, NJ

I received Silikon 1000 injections to fill in...

I received Silikon 1000 injections to fill in depressed facial scars. I've tried various fillers over the years, but this one has given the best results and it's permanent. Dr. Joseph did an excellent job to ensure he injected an adequate amount without over filling. Some of the scars are completely gone... the others are significantly improved. I traveled from Tennessee to receive the treatment, and will definitely do so again if I feel a follow up session is needed. Acne scars can be so frustrating to treat. After having many disappointments over the years with other approaches, I would strongly recommend this treatment for anyone hoping to improve the appearance of depressed acne scars.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Everything was a positive experience from the time I called to make an appointment to when I checked out following the treatment. Dr. Joseph and his staff are great!

I'm so glad you have had such good results! Trying to fix acne scars can be a challenge to say the least, so it is always so great to hear when someone found a treatment that worked well for them.

How were things after the injections? Did you have pretty significant bruising or swelling, or was it ok?